For installing the Windows 10 apps on your system, you need to open the Microsoft Store, and then you have to search what you want, and then install it. Before, you do with an app on each of the devices you wanted the app on the pc. Now, with the help of the Install on my devices feature, you can remotely install the Store apps directly from the website of the Store. You can even install a Store app on multiples of Windows 10 PCs only in one fell swoop. It really works a lot when you are installing an application from the Google Play Store on the web to any of the Android phone or tablet.
Get More Info Click Here : Office.Com/Setup
Here we provide some simple steps which help you in installing the windows 10 apps remotely on your system. The steps are given below.
Steps to Remotely Install Windows 10 Apps
To remotely install a Windows 10 app from the online Microsoft Store, you need to follow some steps, here we explain every step, but you have to follow these steps in ascending order to avoid trouble and save your time and efforts. The steps are mentioned below:
- Click to open your browser
- Head towards the Microsoft App Store
- Click to Sign in with your Microsoft account
- Now, search for the app you want, and the Install/open button appear on the screen.
- Click on the options icon next to it
- Choose Install on my devices option, when it pops up.
- Windows 10 app will appear on the screen, and devices are directly linked with your account. And you can choose one or as many
- Click on the Install now button, to continue
The Windows 10 app is not installed immediately. Though in my testing, it takes almost five to ten minutes, and it depends on the app’s device and the size that you have selected.